Package includes: Board, Pedestal Mounting Hardware
60L, 75L, 90L, 120L
We started with a compact platform built for pumping and precise foil control, gave it a flat rocker, kick tail and width demanded ultra-early takeoff. Sprinkled in enough thickness and stability for the big guys to do a submerged knee start using even the smallest size in the line, and voilà, the Wing Craft was born.
Both tri-strap and offset front footstrap options cover all types of riders from the dominant foot forward surfing crew to the windsport crossovers who switch their feet. The ¾ length EVA deckpad provides limitless traction and a stomp pad to keep you on board. Crucial to winging the inset SUP style handle in the bottom of the board allows you to carry board and foil in one hand, leaving the other hand free to hold your wing. Whether you are starting out and connecting bumps, charging steep faces, or taking to the air, the Wing Craft leaves nothing to be desired.
WHY WE MADE IT
Designed purely for wingsurfing. The compact shape, flat rocker, and ample width provide responsive pumping and plenty of stability. We needed a bottom handle for Safely launching and landing in shore-break, and reinforced rails for climbing onboard with a harness on.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE WING CRAFT
+ Compact shape for pumping and direct foil control
+ Width for early foil release and knee starting stability
+ Beveled Rails to provide release from the water and bounce back from touchdowns
+ Bottom SUP handle – Carry your board and foil in one hand, keeping your wing safely separated
+ Footstrap options for every rider type
+ Quick release foil track – mount your foil without removing bolts from the pedestal
WING CRAFT FEATURES
1. Multiple footstrap Insert Positions: Ride with 3 straps, 2 straps, 1 strap half straps, or no straps.
2. Quick Release Adjustable Track Foil Mount: This allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine-tune how it feels and performs based on your size, ability, and personal preference. Detach your foil without removing bolts.
3. EVA Deck pad: Grip everywhere you need it.
4. Leash Plug: Keeps your board close at hand.
5. Chined Rails and Kicktail: Aids in pumping your board onto a foil, and recovering from touchdowns.
6. Inset Bottom Handle: This allows you to carry your board and foil in one hand, leaving your other hand free to take care of your wing.