Our largest foil board by width and volume, the Alien Air is a stable and forgiving setup designed for user-friendly learning, casual cruising and easy progression, from a foiler’s first water starts to on-foil tacks, jibes and fancy footwork.
Our original zero-to-hero board designed to get the masses up, foiling and having fun as quickly as possible. New for 2020, we updated the shape of the Alien Air with a thinner profile, narrower belly and a bit less volume. The changes make it easier to set on rail and water start, lighter and less bulky to maneuver and better as a crossover board for surf and wake foiling.
- NEW shape: Thinner, lighter, less bulky
- NEW Cushy corduroy deck pad
- NEW Leash plug allows for crossover from kite board to surf board
- Multiple Footstrap Insert Positions - Ride with 3 straps, 2 straps, 1 strap, half straps or no straps
- Our most user-friendly freeride foiling board
- Volume, width and scooped nose = easy takeoffs, less crashing, touch-and-go performance
- Lots of room to walk around, great for transitions
- Great crossover shape for surf foiling
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THE ALIEN AIR
This is still our widest and highest-volume kite foil board, which makes it great for touch-and-go progression, on-water transitions and all-around cruising.
Alien Air 4’8” Board, foil pedestal mounting hardware