Slingshot’s B3 light traction kite is a fun, affordable and powerful piece of equipment ideal for a wide range of wind-related activities.
In light wind the B3 is a great tool for practicing basic kite flying skills and kite control. In stronger wind it’s a powerful tool for more advanced kite control, arm and shoulder strength and hand-eye coordination. It’s also great for activities like skate-kiting.
With the B3 you get:
• An affordable, durable, safe and fun piece of equipment useful for years to come
• Save time and money by developing your kite skills safely, on your own, before paying for a lesson
• Develop an understanding of the wind and how a kite behaves in it
• Develop strength, muscle memory and coordination crucial to kiteboarding
• A great tool for skate-kiting
• More power, more pull, more low-end grunt than the B2
• A kite you can use in a variety of terrain and conditions; no water necessary
• A fun and safe activity to share with family and friends
The B3 is considerably more powerful than Slingshot’s smaller B2 trainer kite. For beginners, all-around family use and use in varying winds, we recommend starting with a B2 first, then graduating to the larger B3.
The B3 comes complete with trainer kite, bridles, spectra flying line, comfortable EVA grip control bar with built in line winders, carrying bag and safety wrist leash and bungee attachment.