Pre-order for a September 2021 Arrival into Australia
134 // 137 // 141 // 146
Package includes: Crisis Board, New Kite Fins 4 x 1.75" (1.9 x 15.2cm), NEW Grab Handle
COMFORT | PROGRESSION | CONTROL
The Slingshot Crisis twin tip has a beginner to intermediate rocker profile and mellow single concave that allows you to move naturally and comfortably on the water. The friendly outline is designed to keep you upwind and free from spray in the face. Just because the Crisis is easy to use, doesn’t mean you need to be easy on it. Built on top of an Atomic Wood Core and rounded out with our Single Shot Fusion Sidewall, the Crisis will be in your quiver for a long time to come.
WHY WE MADE IT
We built the Crisis V2 to create the most user-friendly and dependable twin-tip on the market. The Crisis V2 was created with the most proven technologies and features to guarantee rider comfort and progression.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
+ If you are looking for a no-frills, time-tested, proven twin tip shape, the CRISIS is your go-to for all session all condition versatility.
+ A thinner core means the Crisis, is one of the most flexible and most forgiving twin tips in our range. This eases up any chop and gives the rider one of the most comfortable rides you can find.
1. Continuous Rocker: A smooth, consistent curve provides a fast ride, predictable pop, great carving performance, and disperses water to soften landings.
2. Atomic Wood Core: Sustainably grown Paulownia gives the lively, springy character that Slingshot boards are famous for. Vertically laminated construction harnesses the collective strength of the wood’s grain and provides strength, durability, and consistent flex over the life of the board.
3. Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible and durable inserts that maintain the board’s flex underfoot for a consistent feel from tip to tail.
4. Single Concave Hull: Provides smooth tracking and effortless upwind performance
5. Singleshot Fusion Sidewall: We’ve transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
6. Dura Light Base: This .2mm base material is the ideal strength to weight ratio. Lightweight performance in a strong and durable package.